Kyle Plachta, Manager/Personal Trainer at Fitness Together in downtown Grand Rapids provide tips to kick your spring fitness in gear.
- It's important for families to establish healthy routines, by
Eating healthy dinners together (parental leadership)
- Promotes family ties and relationships
- Teaching whole food v. processed
- Vegetables, fruits, carbohydrates (simple v. complex) , and proteins
- Workout out as a family
- Be each other's accountability partners
- Hold each other to a certain standard
- Be a SUPPORT System!
- Encouraging each other's success
- Understand that it will be up and down and failures will come along with successes, stay positive and continue on
- MAKE IT FUN and CHANGE IT UP!
- If starting a fitness program for the first time or looking for guidance...
- Don't be scared about seeking out a Fitness Professional for guidance and help structuring a beneficial and safe regime for your family and yourself