• House opened in 1990; since opening has been a "home away from home" for over 11,000 families of children being treated in local facilities
• It is located in a five acre setting on Cedar Street, NE
• Families staying at the House come from nine referral sources including mental health facilities. This makes the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan unique because most are dedicated to one hospital (referral source)
• The House has 17 rooms. For several months it has been at capacity with a wait list of over 20 families.
• The Ronald McDonald House is grateful to be a Charity Partner in the River Bank Run. It offers the House the opportunity to raise funds and to increase community awareness.
• Our website has run information along with other ways the community can support the House. The address is: www.rmhwesternmichigan.org
Courtesy: Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan