Is Your Grill Ready?
11:21 AM, May 23, 2013
Getting your Grill Ready
- Let's start with cleaning the outside with warm soapy water.
- Clean those Grates use a stainless steel grill brush to remove cooking debris, next wash warm soapy water.
- Clean the inside, remove any ash and then brush with stainless steel brush, and then use warm soapy water to wash with a sponge.
- Check the grill for lose or warn parts.
Let's start with cleaning the outside with warm soapy water and sponge.
- Wash under lid to remove the carbonized grease with brush and clean with warm soapy water.
- Clean the grates, scrub with brush and warm soapy water.
- Clean the inside, use a putty knife to scrape grease deposits into the pan, then brush and clean with warm soapy water.
- Safety First. Check you propane tank and grill for leaks, remember the 10 to 5 rule
If your grill does not lite in 10 seconds turn off tank and grill and wait 5 minutes before trying again. And also turn the tank valve on first then the grill valve.
Rylee's Ace Hardware