(WZZM) - From Public in Zeeland
Angels on Horseback
10 pitted dates
10 almonds, roasted and unsalted
4 strips bacon, cut into 1/3
1 cup tomato ketchup
1 cup unpacked brown sugar
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1. Cut bacon into thirds. Place to the side.
2. Stuff dates with an almond. Wrap with bacon.
3. Place "angel's" on oven proof baking dish and bake at 350 for 15-20 min until just done.
4. Place ketchup, sugar, vinegar, and Worcestershire in bowl and mix well.
5. Once angels are baked glaze liberally with sauce and put back in oven for 5-10 minutes until hot, glistening and crispy.
Rosemary pear mojito
1 1/2 oz. white rum
3/4 oz rosemary simple syrup
1/2 oz pear purée
3-4 lime wedges
1 rosemary sprig
1. Muddle lime & rosemary in pint glass.
2. Add rum, simple syrup, and pear purée.
3. Pour over ice And top off with club soda.