Keep watching Take Five for details on how you'll have a chance to win a Chicago Getaway Prize Package
GRAND RAPIDS: WZZM-TV
Package created for a group and/or family of four people.
- Winners will encounter Daniel Burnham's vision for landmark luxury in downtown Chicago with a stay at JW Marriott Chicago. Winners will receive a 2-night stay in a Standard Deluxe Room and also enjoy breakfast each morning at one of their three dining options, The Florentine, Lobby Lounge and/or In-room Dining.
- Winners will also receive Chicago's CityPASS which is a great way to see a city's top visitor attractions. Each ticket booklet includes prepaid admission to: Shedd Aquarium (VIP Entry), Willis Tower's Skydeck Chicago (Fast Pass), The Field Museum (All-Access Pass), your choice of the John Hancock Observatory (Fast Pass Admission) OR Museum of Science and Industry (VIP Entry) and your choice of either the Adler Planetarium (VIP Entry) OR Art Institute of Chicago.
- Prize package also includes a 90-minute architecture tour aboard Chicago's First Lady Cruises. Chicago Architecture Foundation's official River Cruise aboard Chicago's First Lady Cruises is the #1 architecture tour in the city.
- Lincoln Park Zoo is a world class zoological institution located in Chicago's historic Lincoln Park neighborhood. Founded in 1868, the zoo is now home to more than 1,100 mammals, birds, reptiles and amphibians, representing approximately 200 different species of animals -many of which are rare and endangered. Winners will receive a Household Membership for one year which includes benefits such as free parking, discounts at zoo shops and restaurants, and invitations to exclusive zoo events.
- Winners will also enjoy dinner at Embeya, a restaurant that claims Food & Wine Magazine's 'The People's Best New Chef' in Thai Dang. Embeya aims to creatively re-tool the ubiquitous Asian concept, developing dishes based on a range of Asian ingredients, flavors and textures integrated with French technique. The winner will also get to be "Chef for a Day," and spend some time in the kitchen while their 3 friends/family watch and enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at the Chef's Table.
- Winners will also enjoy lunch or dinner at Bar Toma, an Italian neighborhood pizzeria and bar by Chef Tony Mantuano, who is most often recognized as one of the Champions on season two, of Bravos' "Top Chef Masters". Chef Tony Mantuano is also internationally regarded as an influential culinary force. Bar Toma features 20 varieties of pizza, a mozzarella bar, gelato, an espresso bar, Roman-style fritti, pizza salads with Italian beers, aperitivi and 60 wines.
Total Chicago Getaway Prize Package Value: $1,867