About the Waterfront Wine Festival:
• The Waterfront Wine Festival takes place along the shores of Little Traverse Bay in Harbor Springs on Saturday, June 29
• Features the area wineries (which are among Michigan's newest).
• It is a great place to sip and savor summer at its finest as well as learn more about these new wineries, meet the growers and plot your next wine trail adventure.
• While we are highlighting the local and newest wineries, it is an event for wine lovers and features a wonderful variety of wines.
• Held in park next to marina along the waterfront
• Commemorative wine glass
• Food samplings
• Tickets are $15 in advance, $25 at door
• Purchase in advance if you are going to make the trip to Harbor Springs for the festival as they do often sell out, can buy through www.MyNorthTickets.com
To find out more about the Waterfront Wine Festival and other events taking place in Harbor Springs this summer, please visit www.harborspringschamber.com
For more information on the SAGGA wine growers, visit www.straitsgrapes.org