Ginger Butternut Squash Soup
3 cups of Zoup! Good, Really Good Savory Vegetarian Broth
6 cups Butternut Squash (about 2 large squash)
2 tsp. minced ginger
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
½ cup heavy cream
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° degree F.
- Slice squash in half lengthwise.
- Place squash skin side up on sheet pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and roast until the outer skin is soft and slightly browned. Approximately 1 hour.
- Scoop squash out and place into stock pot. Add Zoup! Good, Really Good Savory Vegetarian Broth, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Bring to a simmer and puree using a stick blender.
- Stir in heavy cream and return to a slow simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
Courtesy of Zoup!