Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 T Salted Butter
½ Cup Diced Onion
1 t Chopped Garlic
¾ # Fresh Baby Spinach
¾ # Cream Cheese
¼ Cup Ricotta Cheese
¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 ½ # Artichoke Quarters (Drained)
1 T Salsa
1t Kosher Salt
- Combine butter, onion and garlic in medium saucepan. Cook on medium-low for appx. 3-4 minutes.
- Add Spinach and cook until wilted.
- Cut Cream Cheese into ½ Inch slices and place add to saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low until mixture is soft and creamy.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Serve alongside tortilla chips or pita bread. Can also be served in a crock pot.
Reuben Egg Rolls with Spicy Mustard Sauce
1 # Chopped Corned Beef
½ # Shredded Swiss Cheese
1 # Sauerkraut - Drained
16 Egg Roll Wrappers
1 t Water
1 Cup Sour Cream
½ Cup Spicy Brown Mustard
1 T Horseradish
- Combine Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese and Sauerkraut in medium bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread Egg Roll Wrappers out flat on counter. Place 3-4 spoonfuls of Corned Beef mixture in center of wrapper.
- Whip Egg and Water in small bowl. Spread lightly on top corner of wrapper farthest from you.
- Gently fold corner closest to you over-top mixture. Fold both sides in and continue rolling egg roll completely. Be sure the top corner is sealed and place to the side. Repeat steps until all egg rolls are complete.
- Fry in deep fat fryer for 3-4 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from fryer and place on paper towel to absorb any excess grease.
- Cut on a bias and serve on a plate with Dipping Sauce.
To Make Spicy Mustard Sauce:
- Combine Sour Cream, Spicy Brown Mustard and Horseradish in bowl. Thoroughly mix. Serve on the side with Egg Rolls.