Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Yield: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1 hour
• 8 flour tortillas (10 inch)
• 8 Chicken breasts
• 2 large onions
• 4 green, red and/or yellow peppers
• olive oil
• ½ cup of white wine
• S & P
1. Drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil and rub the taco seasoning into the meat creating a paste.
2. Pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a hot sauté pan. Slice your onions and place them in your hot sauté pan. After they have caramelized on one side (about 5 minutes) flip them over to the other side for another 5 minutes. Add ¼ cup of wine and let it reduce. Remove onions from pan.
3. Cut peppers into thick strips and repeat the above steps.
4. Prepare your grill. Grill chicken on low heat for 10 minutes on each side until the internal temperature is 165 degrees. (If you have smaller chicken breasts they might take less time cooking)
6. After allowing the chicken to sit a couple of minutes slice the chicken and place it with the onions and peppers in a large serving bowl or plate.
For more information: www.donnasawyerwow.com