(WZZM) - Whether you're looking for a personalized holiday gift or just like using all natural products, you can make your own custom designed perfume.
Elina Fedotova from Elina Organics stops by to give us a quick lesson on how to combine your favorite scents into a lasting gift.
Click on the video link to watch the segment. A perfume recipe is below.
Elina's DIY Perfume
- 1/3 teaspoon Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 1/3 teaspoon Sandalwood essential oil
- 1/3 teaspoon Jasmine essential oil
- 3 drops of vegetable glycerin
- 1/4 C of vodka or any carrier vegetable oil like almond, avocado, or others.
**If you use oil instead of vodka, be sure to add 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil to prevent oil oxidation OR about 2 to 3 capsules of Vitamin E oil.**
Mix essential oils with the vodka or vegetable oil + vitamin E and enjoy!!!