SAND LAKE, Mich. (WZZM) A 45-year-old man working at High Grade Materials in Sand Lake was shocked while on the job today.
The man was doing maintenance work shortly before 11:00a.m. when he was injured. A co-worker tells WZZM 13 News that man has worked for the company for about 10 years.
We're told the man was breathing when he was taken to Spectrum Butterworth in Grand Rapids. He is listed in critical condition.
It's believed the man was repairing a conveyor belt and was shocked after wires on the machine became tangled.