Dog electrocuted when a live wire falls on its chain

4:15 PM, Dec 28, 2007   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

PERE MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Authorities say a dog died after a live electric wire fell on its chain in Mason County. Pere Marquette Township Fire Chief Lyle Collins tells our news partner the Ludington Daily News that a power line shorted on Thursday, burning a pole that was holding the wire and causing the power line to fall. Collins says the fire may have been related high winds Sunday that knocked out power to thousands of people throughout the state.

Chris Fleszar

Most Viewed Articles

Most Watched Videos