"Chicago really is a year round city"
Tons of exciting things to do, not only in the summer, but in the winter too.
- Ice Skating at Millennium Park downtown
- Holiday Shopping along Magnificent Mile
- The Shakespeare Theater at Navy Pier for the kids
- Peggy Notebart Nature Museum
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Sky Deck at Willis Tower and the John Hancock Observatory
- And as everyone knows: plenty of museums, the shedd aquarium, the planetarium, etc.
Museum of Science and Industry "Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives"
? Over 300 artifacts from the original Walt Disney movies.
? The kids like to watch the great Disney movies that are 20 years old (good for adults too)
The Field of Museum
? 1893 World's Fair Exhibit
? Penguin Encounter
? 30 minutes with a real live penguin, oh and you get a picture too
Art Institute of Chicago
? Always great things to see and do there. For more information: www.choosechicago.com