Joseph Scott Anthony, is a a central figure in the Michigan Film Industry. As both an actor and producer, 2013 saw Joseph involved in six feature films, and several other projects. His recent work includes acting in "The Monster" the #1 music video by Eminem, producing Saugatuck Cures, staring Max Adler of GLEE, and acting along side Dean Cain of Lois and Clark. He has been a major force in film legislation, and continues to represent the industry today. He wants everyone to know: Film in Michigan is alive & thriving.
Joe Scott Anthony's Top 5 Reasons Why Michigan's Film Industry is Growing:
1. Tent Poles are Back: Batman vs. Superman. One of the biggest budget films filming in 2014 will film in Michigan.
2. In addition to a robust independent scene, small and midsize movies are once again filming in Michigan.
3. A growing industry of people are once again making their living in film.
4. More Michigan Filmmakers are getting national attention for their projects.
5. Michigan Independent Films are winning international recognition and distribution.
For more on Joseph Scott Anthony: www.josephscottanthony.com