Irwin Seating evacuates for gas leak

1:12 PM, Jan 31, 2014   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +
Irwin Seating on Fruit Ridge Avenue

GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - Workers were evacuated from a Grand Rapids factory Friday morning because of a gas leak.

It happened at Irwin Seating on Fruit Ridge Avenue. An employee tells WZZM 13 they were told to leave the building because of the leak.

Crews brought in a backhoe to dig through the snow so utility workers could access the gas line outside the building.

The Kenowa Hills school district brought in buses to keep workers warm while they waited outside. No one was hurt.

Most Viewed Articles

Most Watched Videos