National Satellite Radar
This feed is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
More hurricane and tropical storm news
ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
200 AM EDT SUN OCT 4 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Joaquin, located several hundred miles southwest of Bermuda.
1. A non-tropical area of low pressure over the central Atlantic about
800 miles east-southeast of Bermuda is producing limited shower and
thunderstorm activity. Environmental conditions are becoming less
conducive due to the approach of Hurricane Joaquin, and significant
development of this system is not anticipated.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent
2. A broad low pressure area located several hundred miles southwest
of the Cape Verde Islands is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Upper-level winds are not particularly conducive for
tropical cyclone formation and any development of this system
should be slow to occur during the next several days while it moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent
Last updated at: 10/4/2015 5:13:11 AM ET
GRAND RAPIDS WEATHER
Lakeshore/Lake Michigan Weather
Michigan Weather Info